Zend dataGrid now has it’s own domain and releases version 0.5 , Check out the Docs and the Demo.
Some of the features:
- Create a datagrid using a Zend_Db_Select instance, Arrays, XML, CSV or JSON files
- Takes a Zend_Db_Select instance to perform the query
- User interface controls to perform operations to insert, update and delete table records with support for data validation and filtering
- Template based presentation
- Filter data by user selected fields Automatic pagination of results
- Support for extra listing column fields List sorting by field
- Configurable field titles
- Support for SQL aggregation expressions (MAX, COUNT, MIN, AVG, etc…)
- Internationalization support
- Export results in multiple formats: XML, HTML table, PDF, MSExcel, MSWord, CSV, Open Office Spreadsheet and text document etc..
- Cache support
- Plug-ins to format content: date, bool, etc..
- Ajax support
- Form fields customization
- Fields Decorators
- Callback functions
3 Replies to “Features « DataGrid for Zend Framework”
I started development on this about 18 months ago and have a very successful drop-in datagrid solution for Zend Framework which I’ve used successfully on many production sites.
Christof, reciprocity 🙂
I Want to implement the datagrid in my module..can u ple help me..thank you